FOUNDATION CHABAD EUROPE
The Chabad Europe Foundation allows donors to Chabad-Lubavitch institutions in France and Europe to receive greater tax deductions on their donations, under the auspices of the Foundation Judaism of France.
Our Foundation offers each donor the opportunity to make a donation to the cause that is most sensitive to them:
– Supporting school programs
– Spreading the values of Judaism
– Supporting the publication and dissemination of Jewish culture
– Supporting social actions
Those programs are run by the European Lubavitch Bureau, an institution that has proven its worth for 72 years, always at the heart of the actions implemented to help the Jewish community.
The Foundation Chabad Europe, supports the development, within French society, of a plural Jewish cultural identity faithful to the values of Judaism and attentive to the world.
SUPPORTING SOCIAL ACTIONS
– Visit to the patients
– Integration assistance
– Support for disadvantaged families
– Holiday Basket Distribution
SUPPORTING EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
– Jewish schools (under contracts with the National Education Department)
– Summer camps
SUPPORTING ACTIONS TO STRENGTHEN JEWISH IDENTITY
– European Institute of Jewish Studies
– Holiday and workshop programs
– Chabad Centers throughout France and Europe
– Apprenticeship, trade acquisition
SUPPORTING THE PUBLICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF JEWISH CULTURE
– Publication, financing and co-financing of books
– Bringing the richness of culture
– Organizing cultural events
– Wealth of the Jewish people through their heritage
The Foundation Chabad Europe is committed to respecting its involvement through subsidized programs, to working tirelessly to promote priority actions – always in the fundamental spirit of Judaism – in order to enable more families to be supported, and to make it possible to develop new cultural projects.
The Foundation Chabad Europe, is also intended to receive legacies and all other types of donations.
FONDATION CHABAD EUROPE
Tel: 01 48 87 87 12 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
72, rue de Bellechasse – 75007 Paris, France